Friday, April 27, 2012

Old Riddles

First off, I must say I was overwhelmed by the positive response I received for my unused Businessweek cover! Thank you to everyone who commented, or sent me a message, or tweeted about it, etc.

I've been working non-stop lately, and I must also apologize to my friends and relatives for how cloistered I've been lately. For months really. I'm considering cutting hours at my part-time job to ease my stress levels a bit. But, of course, that could possibly aggravate the financial stress I already deal with. SIGH. Not to mention, if I lower my hours, I'll lose my health insurance. It's not a lot, but it's nothing to sneeze at. Difficult decisions lie ahead for me.

NEWS:
Conundrum has sent me copies of my book! Although I'm still angry at it, it does feel very good to hold it in my hands.


Currently I'm back to work on my annual gig for U of T press.


I haven't been very good at posting, but if you follow me on instagram (username: britterson) I do post tidbits there at least every couple days.

I'll be at TCAF May 5-6th, hocking my book, two minis (The Pretty Ridiculous Adventures of A.Zimerman/Buttsex), and maybe a few other goodies, if I manage to find time to make them. At the very least I usually bring cupcakes or cookies to bribe potential customers with.

No comments:

Post a Comment