Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FREE ACTIVITY FOR YOU.


I hope you like my gift! Have fun, suckers, it's probably very easy.

If you're too lazy to print it out, this lil' dude will be making an appearance at TCAF in the form of a pamphlet thing of some kind handed out by Conundrum Press.

In more happy news, THE BOOK IS DONE! I'm very excited, the book is being sent off to the printers very soon, and I just can't wait to see what it looks like all put together. I learned so much making this book, mostly concerning organization and work ethic, and prioritizing projects. I'm trying to take a bit of a breather after working 16-19 hours a day for a month, but I'm still too busy to do TOO much sitting around.


This here is a picture of something I'm working on right now for some friends. I have a lot of gift giving to catch up on for all the birthdays and weddings I missed while working on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment