Friday, October 19, 2012

Fire truck.

I did this painting yesterday for some practice. I've always had a more difficult time drawing anything that wasn't people, and even more so, anything that has straight lines. Hopefully you can expect to see more little doodles like this (this is about the size of my iphone) in the future. Maybe I'll have so many I'll have to sell them just so I can walk around! Speaking of which, you can get a print of this (or a card, or a t-shirt, or an iphone case) at my Society 6 shop.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. truck injury lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one way to get famous is that you have to do something different in the favor of people . After that they will like you initely, be creative and unique and the possibilities are limitless.
    เว็บย่อลิ้ง
    เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
    ย่อลิ้ง
    ย่อurl
    ย่อเว็บ

    ReplyDelete