Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Saucy Opening.


The Expletive Show opened Friday, and apparently did awesomely! A big thanks to everyone who came out and even more thanks to those who got in the spirit by wearing a saucy shirt. There are a bunch of events going on in the space for the duration of the show. Head over to Light Grey Art Lab  for details if you're local to Minneapolis. There are a poop-tonne of other amazing and naughty type-treatments. I haven't seen them all, but I got a peek when I browsed through this flickr set from opening night. Really I just wanted a piece of those big cookies.

I'm working on some fun things currently, which I'll have evidence of later this week perhaps.

I'd also like to add a thanks to everyone who has bought a copy of my book so far. I've realized now that I was very naive in thinking that the hard part would be making the content! Slogging the thing is proving to be the most difficult and stressful part.

1 comment: