Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Etsy Update!

I've added a new item to my shop, whoa! It's just a test run for now, mostly to see if it would be worth my while to invest in making more prints of my artwork, or for that matter, artwork to make into prints.

BONUS: I can't keep myself from spending way too much time on the envelopes, so you'll probably get a hand made AND hand lettered one like in the image above.

There are only 4 in the whole world (currently) so act quickly if you want a very inexpensive ($10+shipping) print from meeeee! The print is 5x7, printed with a very nice photo quality canon ip1600 that is not mine, and on pretty darn fancy matte paper, and signed in the corner. Please don't hesitate to comment if you'd like to see more prints in the future!

As always there is a link to some purchaseables on the lefthand side of the page. Click on all the pretty images and you'll be taken to a site you can purchase them from.

No comments:

Post a Comment