Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Feminist BUTT

Well I hope everyone's holidays were TIP TOP! I had some pretty good times after a very up and down year. I did manage to score a very nice new pocket-sized digital camera (thanks mom!), which for you means many more process shots, and maybe a few more of the cat. 2012 is going to be the YEAR OF THE BLOG! It's about time I put some more blood, sweat, and tears into my online presence. That should be beginning with some serious design overhauls. I've said that before, but this time I promise it's TRUE!

On a more interesting and concrete note, here's the first page of a comic I did for The Big Feminist But anthology. Probably some of my best work to date, I put a lot of time and effort into my 4 pages. Specifically in the layouts and backgrounds. I didn't write it though, so if you want to see the rest, and get to read it too, I guess you'd better stay tuned and I'll let you know when and where you can buy it!



Aight folks, peace out for now! Hopefully I'll have something more for you very soon! How about I leave you with this very cute picture of my cat and Fiancée. Because I am THAT person.

3 comments: