Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 5 and 6



MAN, I've been on time with my drawings, but I've been a bit crazy busy the last few days and this is the first chance I've gotten to sit down and scan things! I was at the Sheridan Illustration grad show Thursday, which was so awesome. Even though I technically graduated this year, I was only a part time student, catching up on a few classes that didn't transfer when I switched schools, so I wasn't in the show this year (I was last year though) BUT my animation was playing, which was nice. I didn't get to see it though, since I didn't stay long, and there's a good 1/2 hour of animation on that reel at least. Anyways, the chick on the far right is me, as I looked when I set out for Toronto from my suburban home. The curly poofy hair didn't last long though *sigh*. The other two were doodled yesterday while watching the tube after work.

And now for some words of wisdom, brought to you by me, and Vicki Nerino:



And now it all comes together:



ooh, and I almost forgot, I was doodlin two-face, Steve Wolfhard gave me the idea that instead of being burned 1/2 vertically, how about horizontally? It kinda defeats his whole name though.... anyways, it's not really done, it was just a quick thought done while waiting for the bus. I think he'll be naked on the bottom. Why the hell not.

No comments:

Post a Comment